Our mission is to provide access to safe and stable housing for those in recovery, while leveraging community partnerships to strengthen the client’s confidence and cultivate vital life skills.
What is the recovery housing program?
The Recovery Housing Program was created to address the need for safe, stable housing for those in recovery, while also providing other ancillary supports and services that foster the client’s overall growth and well-being. Adhering to the Housing First model, Arukah views housing as a right and the basis for life improvement. This approach allows clients to focus on their recovery without special conditions or the fear of losing their home. Through funding made available by the Rural Communities Opioid Response Program (RCORP), Arukah is able to assist clients with a variety of housing needs for a specified time period.
- To provide support so individuals can focus on their recovery
- To help individuals develop a sense of wellness and self-worth
- To provide individuals with resources to enhance autonomy and life skills
- Guidance on the recovery process & assistance developing an Individualized Recovery Plan
- Advocacy & Mentorship
- Assistance in building & developing life skills
- Community partner support & resources
- Assistance accessing various community resources, such as: Food Assistance, Education, Budgeting Classes and Job Training/Resume Building
Call us at 815-872-2943 or fill out the form below and we will reach out to you privately.
contact us today
Arukah brings accessible & relational holistic complementary health and mental health care to rural communities
1916 North Main St., Suite 3
Princeton, Illinois 61356
Transactions on this website are being processed securely by one of the most trusted names in the payments industry.